vendredi 10 octobre 2008

Hope....

I am so in love
I am so in hate
I just cant comprehend it

You get me so high
You get me so low
I can t show what I m feeling

Never was the type
To let someone like
You get under my skin
Tried like hell

But you dont care for real
You stepped on my feelings

See I love to love you boy
And I love to hate you

But I got to let you know
I have to let you go
Love to feel the love
Love to heal from pain

Is there really a difference
Wonder who is right
Wonder who is wrong

I'm just feeling some tension
You can t compromise
We can t coincide
We should really be chillin

Cause Ive wasted so much time
Love is on the line
I ve made my decision
It s useless to try and work things out
Don t need all of the stress

Youre not worth it
Im tired of all the ups and downs
So goodbye
Im leavin
Made up my mind

Aucun commentaire: